In accordance with the Legislative Decree no. 193/2003 and subsequent amendments we provide you some information about the use of personal data.
• Your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested service. Without their treatment these aims cannot be realized.
• It is intended that by filling the form you allow the processing of your personal data and agree that they are transferred by Hotel Capitol in its suppliers or associated companies for the purpose of service.
• The processing will be carried out through computer and communication tools.
• These data will not be communicated or accessible to third parties without your consent except when required by law
• You are entitled to the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 193/2003, some of which are briefly summarized below.
• Please do not proceed with the placement of your sensitive data, ie data suitable to detect the racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, and appropriate to detect the state of health and sex life, as Hotel Capitol has no authorization required under Article 22 of Legislative Decree no. 193/2003.
The Legislative Decree no. 193/2003 (hereinafter the “Law”) regulates the processing of personal data. For personal data shall mean any information relating to natural or legal person, entity or association (hereinafter referred to as “he”) allowing the unambiguous identification, whether direct or indirect, of.
For the processing of personal data means to them:
• collection, recording, organization and storage;
• processing, selection, extraction and comparison
• modification, blocking, erasure and destruction.
The abovementioned law provides for these treatments, in principle and with some specific exceptions, the consent of the person concerned. It is established by law the figure of the guarantor, a collegial body responsible for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. It is expected that the person concerned will be given the necessary information about the content of the law, with particular reference to their rights such information has been summarized in this briefing note.
Rights of the person concerned
The article 7 of the Law gives certain rights. In particular, interested parties may obtain, from the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and that such data be made available to him in an intelligible form. The party concerned can also request to know the origin of the data and the logic and purposes upon which the treatment is based, to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing itself.
For the cancellation of personal data in the possession of Hotel Capitol, you must write the following Mail: email@example.com containing the express cancellation request of your personal data.
Owner and responsible
The owner of the personal data is Hotel Capitol, represented by its legal representative.